SCOTT A. GUTAUCKIS
(386) 212-0251, firstname.lastname@example.org
A full-time position utilizing strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills with an ever increasing level of responsibility.
Daytona State College, Various Coursework
John Scott Dailey Florida Institute of Government, Certified Public Technology Manager, 2009
John Scott Dailey Florida Institute of Government, Certified Chief Information Officer, Graduate 2011
City of Holly Hill, 2000 to Current
Information Technology Director
- Managed many enterprise applications including Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, MS SQL Server, mySQL, IIS6, and Sungard HTE.
- Developed multiple applications utilizing both PC based and web based application frameworks including vb.net, PHP, JAVA, DHTML, DB400, mySQL and MS SQL. Developed City’s website and supporting applications including graphics design. Web site incorporates mainstream languages such as PHP and mySQL.
- Assessed and streamlined business utility billing processes. Resulting applications built saved labor costs up to 99%.
- Designed and built custom online customer interface between Sunguard HTE financial applications running on an IBM iSeries AS400. Application allows customers to review current and historical data related to their utility bills.
- Managed the Customer Service Department overseeing the day to day operations of utility service billing with a monthly income of almost 2 million dollars.
- Transitioned the enterprise to Google Apps saving the city $36,000 year zero and $9,000 a year thereafter.
Halifax River Yacht Club, 2006 to 2011
Chief Executive Officer
- Oversee the daily operations of a private club encompassing both a marina and food & beverage operations.
- Built and currently manage the facilities website.
- Instituted an asset management application for maintenance of equipment.
- Yearly budget of $3 million dollars with 40 employees.
- Commodore – Halifax River Yacht Club, 2010
- Vice Commodore – Halifax River Yacht Club, 2009
- Rear Commodore – Halifax River Yacht Club, 2008
- Secretary – Halifax River Yacht Club, 2007
- Board of Directors – Halifax River Yacht Club, 2006
- LaserProUSA – www.laserprousa.com
- EngravePro – www.engravepro.com
- Daytona Diner – www.daytonadiner.com
- Specialty Stainless – www.specialtystainlessfl.com
- Halifax River Yacht Club – www.hryc.com
City of Ormond Beach 2000-1996
- Established department wide LAN/WAN.
- Developed Microsoft Access applications for various departments, automating tedious tasks and contributing to the overall improvement of police case tracking for the Criminal Investigative Division.
- Administrated Exchange Server 5.5
- AS400 System Operator
- HTE Crimes Applications
Xenetech USA, Inc.
- Software Development Manager
- Established department wide LAN/WAN
- Provided software coding on the company’s flagship software
- Implemented a Just in Time Inventory system for a new business unit
- Provided technical services to sales staff and customers
- Traveled throughout the US and overseas providing sales and technical services to customers
Available upon request